Original i11 tws bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo earbuds
The i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones sport the same look to the Apple AirPods. One of the highlights of the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones is that it offers a convenient touch control feature without any physical buttons. In addition, the i11 TWS earphones are compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Don’t know how to operate the i11 TWS Bluetooth earphones or how to charge it? Here is an easy guide for you.
The i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones come with a touch control feature with no physical buttons, so many functions can be achieved via different touch operations:
● Answer or end the phone call: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Play or pause the music: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Turn down the volume: Double tap the left earphone
● Turn up the volume: Double tap the right earphone
● Play the next song: Tap the touch panel of the left earphone three times
● Play the previous song: Tap the touch panel of the right earphone three times
● Wake up the Siri: Long press the touch panel for 2 seconds
● Turn on or turn off the earphones: Long press the touch panel for 5 seconds
How to charge the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?
When the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones run in low power, you just need to put it in the charging case. Then it will automatically charge and the red indicator light on the charging case will be always on. When it’s fully charged, the red indicator light will automatically turn off.
The battery capacity of the charging case is 400mAh, which can charge the earphones for 4 times.
In addition, the charging case of the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones features the lightning charging port, so you can use the same cable that charges your phones to recharge the charging case. It usually needs for about 1 hour to fully charge the charging case.